In this episode, we interview Eric Bowie from Smart Money Bro. He shares his story on how he started his journey to financial freedom and how he went from a negative net worth to having a net worth of $600k.
This episode is the second in a series where we discuss the topic number 3 of the 7 different topics below.
1. How and why Eric started an eBay business that paid for his daughters way through college.
2. His journey in real estate and single-family rentals.
3. 1 on 1 coaching where he goes over the 4 principles to maximizing personal finances. Money Mindset, Money Mainstays, Money Management, and Money Multipliers.
4. Leveraging LinkedIn as a social media platform to build his business.
5. How to do business with the Federal Government with managing contracts for the government.
6. How he got into the voice over space. Currently, he makes about $400 to $600 per month doing freelance voice over work on the side.
7. Pooling Your Family Money. He discusses how he spent the last 5 years meeting with his family once a month and learning the benefits of pooling their family money.
Average Joe Finances
📋Budgeting and Money Management| 🏡 Real Estate Investing | 💰 Investing in the Stock Market. 💎 Join the community and the journey.
🌐 Check out https://averagejoefinances.com
✅ Facebook: https://facebook.com/averagejoefinances
✅ Twitter: https://twitter.com/avgjoe_finances
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/averagejoefinances
✅ Instagram: https://instagram.com/avgjoe_finances
✅ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/average-joe-finances
👨💻 About me https://averagejoefinances.com/about
🏡Buying or Selling a House? https://averagejoefinances.com/realtor
🏘Interested in getting your real estate license? https://averagejoefinances.com/prepagent
💰 Free Stocks: Robinhood: https://averagejoefinances.com/robinhood | Webull: https://averagejoefinances.com/webull | https://averagejoefinances.com/sofi-invest
💰 Consolidate your debt: https://averagejoefinances.com/sofi-loans/
⚠️ Life Insurance: https://averagejoefinances.com/ladder
📚📷🎙 Average Joe Finances’ Amazon Recommendations (Books, Gear, Etc.): https://averagejoefinances.com/resources
🚧 DISCLAIMER 🚧 On this channel I share my thoughts, opinions, and own journey to financial freedom. We also bring on guests to share their experiences as well. I am not a CPA, attorney, insurance, contractor, lender, or financial advisor. The content on this page shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, financial advice, or other and may be outdated or inaccurate; it is your responsibility to verify all information yourself. I hope you enjoy our content and join in on this financial freedom adventure! https://averagejoefinances.com/disclaimer
If you are interested in writing for Average Joe Finances or joining us for an interview for a future podcast and video, pleased email me at 📬 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tropical Sensation by Mike Leite https://soundcloud.com/mikeleite Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-tropical-sensation Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Hc6r06k-ADA
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/averagejoefinances/support